Saturday, October 25, 2014

Still here!

This is going to be a really, really short post for a few reasons. For one - I am literally about to pop a baby out of me. Ok, not exactly this minute but it could be any day now. And two - I smell hamburgers. 

I just wanted to check in so anyone wondering what I was up to would know that I'm still here, not totally slacking in the arena of simple (I am slacking quite a bit, though), and still planning on writing. But, aside from pregnancy and two other children to keep alive, I have spent the last three months literally canning and freezing and fermenting and dehydrating EVERYTHING I could get my hands on. Call it crazy nesting, call it regular crazy, but the amount of jam in my pantry is no laughing matter. I am now prepared for the apocalypse.

That said, I'm allowing myself to continue my writing hiatus until the first of the year or so, so that I can prepare for and bond with the new addition to our family without feeling pulled in too many other directions. Never fear though, I will be back, and with updates on our debt-resolution and the next chapter in our lives!

Hamburgers...

No comments:

Post a Comment